Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers day

So Today is father's day, and it was a pretty ordinary Sunday: Got up fed and dressed the kids, got em ready for church, held a squirmy 21 month old through long church service, got lunch came home ate and played with Mason, then put him down for a nap, called my dad, then played with Owen outside till about 5:00 (Mel was inside cooking all afternoon for the evening gala) then went to Pa's house for dinner at the picnic/pool area.  It was a pretty normal day for us but I am so grateful for these kind of days.  I am just so fortunate to have a loving family and 2 healthy kids to spend the day with.  My thoughts are with Ally and Janel and Jerad and Pa and Mel.  I long for the day that Janel and Jerad can say they had an ordinary Sunday with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment